Following the Chains of Domination 9.1 update back in June, Blizzard has now announced the climactic final chapter in the Shadowlands saga for World of Warcraft.
Update 9.1, better known as Eternity’s End, brings the Shadowlands story to an epic conclusion as the heroes of Azeroth attempt to thwart the Jailer’s plans to unmake reality.
World of Warcraft Eternity’s End Features
Update 9.2 is filled with content and features that will send Azeroth’s heroes on a journey into some of the Warcraft universe’s greatest mysteries:
- New Zone: Zereth Mortis: Explore the home reality of the First Ones, the mysterious architects responsible for all of the Shadowlands’ afterlives.
- New Raid: Sepulcher of the First Ones: Players will do battle with the Jailer’s most powerful allies before getting the chance to face him in a truly epic encounter.
- Class Tier Sets: Each class will have a unique armor set inspired by the Progenitors, available through Raids, Dungeons, and PvP.
- New Quest Hub: Haven: Players will work with the denizens of Zereth Mortis to aid them as they face the Jailer’s invading forces.
- Tazavesh Updates: As with previous mythic-only mega-dungeons, Tazavesh will be split into two smaller dungeons, with each available on heroic and Mythic+ difficulties.
- And much more!
For more information about the update, head on over to the World of Warcraft official website.