Mario animated movie reveals star-studded cast, coming in Holiday 2022
During the recently concluded Nintendo Direct, Shigeru Miyamoto made a surprise appearance to announce that both Nintendo and Illumination Studios are working on a full-length Mario animated movie which is set to release in Holiday 2021 (December 21 in North America).
Adding to the announcement was the reveal of the star-studded cast of the movie, which includes names such as Chris Pratt, Anya-Taylor Joy, Jack Black, and much more.
Mario Animated Movie Voice Cast
The list of cast members revealed are as follows:
- Chris Pratt as Mario
- Anya Taylor-Joy as Princess Peach
- Charlie Day as Luigi
- Jack Black as Bowser
- Keegan-Michael Key as Toad
- Seth Rogen as Donkey Kong
- Special cameos by Charles Martinet
- Kevin Michael Richardson as Kamek
- Fred Armisen as Cranky Kong
- Sebastian Maniscalco as Spike
The animated movie is set to release in Holiday 2022.