Teased earlier this year, THQ has finally announced its latest remake in Destroy All Humans! 2 – Reprobed which is set to launch on the PlayStation 5, Xbox Series, and PC in 2022.
Destroy All Humans! 2 – Reprobed is a full remake of the 2006 release and will be built using Unreal Engine 4 by Black Forest Games, the same studio behind the 2020 Destroy All Humans remake.
The game will follow the adventures of Crypto as after the KGB blew up his mothership, seeking revenge all while travelling to iconic places in the United States, the United Kingdom, the Soviet Union, Japan, and even to the Moon.
Some key features of the game will include:
- Show those hippies who’s boss using classic weapons and new technology like the Meteor Shower
- Explore 1960’s Mother Earth and unload your trusty saucer all over her fictional cities
- Defend a much larger, much more open world from those who seek to undermine your mission
- Hoover up humans from different countries and grind them up into DNA cocktails to upgrade your skills
- Invite a friend over for a twosome and enjoy the full story in local 2-player split-screen co-op
A short gameplay trailer was also shown:
Destroy All Humans! 2 – Reprobed is set to release for the PlayStation 5, Xbox Series, and PC in 2022.