The Fall Guys mid-season update is now live for the PlayStation 4 and PC, bringing with it variations to current levels and the addition of Big Yeetus, a giant spinning hammer that randomly spawns during levels to spice things up a bit.
The announcement comes by way of the Fall Guys social media channels as well as the PlayStation Blog, which details the inclusions of the update.
You can view the full patch notes below for both PS4 and PC:
- [PC] Our new anti-cheating system for PC is now in!
- [PC] Added ability to bind game actions to mouse buttons
- [PS4] Improved stability when creating parties on PS4
- Objects in certain rounds will now have dynamic variations from one playthrough to the next, including new objects entirely. We plan to expand this system in the future to more rounds.
- Big Yeetus
- Improved stability when progressing from one round to another, there should be fewer disconnections in the qualification screen and round loading now.
- Bug fixes in levels, spectator mode, and improved resilience when network errors occur.
- Fall Ball timer down to 120 seconds from 150
- Lowered Min Player Counts for some levels to increase round variety
In a couple of our games, we’ve already noticed the changes, which include very random round sequences and random obstacles during some of the rounds, some of which you can see below, like the spinning hammers in Hoarders, a rotating platform in Fall Ball, a LOT of more fruits in Fruit Chute, and a whole host of other changes.
We’ve yet to encounter the Big Yeetus, but so far the update has been shaking things up a bit for both veterans and newcomers, bringing life back to the game as it approaches the second season.
Fall Guys: Ultimate Knockout is now available for the PlayStation 4 and PC.