Square dropped a ton of new info about the upcoming Yuffie DLC that will be included in the release of Final Fantasy VII Remake Intergrade, including new character reveals along with their voice actors.
The Yuffie DLC will be named “FF7R EPISODE INTERmission” and will feature Yuffie and her partner Sonon, two elite ninja operatives for the Wutaian government who have been assigned a dangerous mission: to steal the Shinra Electric Power Company’s most powerful materia.
The voice acting cast for the new characters have been revealed along with a number of screenshots:
- Yuffie Kisaragi – Suzie Yeung / Yumi Kakazu
- Sonon Kusakabe – Aleks Le / Yoshimasa Hosoya
- Weiss – Daman Mills / Jouji Nakata
- Zhijie – Griffin Puatu / Akira Igarashi
- Nayo – Ashley Boettcher / Akane Fujita
- Billy Bob – David Goldstein / Ken’ichi Hoshino
- Polk – Daniel Amerman / Nobuyori Sagara
Two new abilities for Yuffie have also been revealed. Banishment, which is “an offensive ninjutsu attack where ATB spent on other commands increases damage dealt. Can be increased from Level I to III and its elemental affinity can be changed with Elemental Ninjutsu.” The other is Windstorm, which will “create a gust of wind that damages nearby enemies and launches them toward you.”
Final Fantasy VII Remake Intergrade along with EPISODE INTERmission will be out on June 10 for the PlayStation 5.