Fans of the Gran Turismo franchise have a lot to look forward to in the coming months as local Philippine pre-orders of Gran Turismo 7 will be available starting tomorrow, January 7, across all PlayStation authorized dealers and Sony Stores.
Gran Turismo 7 Philippines Pre-Order Bonus
Players can pre-order 2 physical editions starting on January 7 – The Standard and 25th Anniversary Edition. Any pre-orders of these physical editions will give players bonus in-game items such as 100,000 CR (in-game credit) and a three-car pack that includes the Toyota Castrol TOM’S Supra, Mazda RX-VISION GT3 Concept (Stealth), and the Porsche 917K Living Legend along with a physical premium item “Metal and Leather Keychain” while supplies last.
Gran Turismo 7 Standard and 25th Anniversary Physical Edition Price
The GT7 Standard Edition will retail for PHP2,990 (PS4) and PHP3,490 (PS5) while the 25th Anniversary Edition will retail for PHP4,490 and will include the following items:
- Includes PS5 Game Disc and Voucher for PS4 Digital Game
- Limited-edition Steelbook
- In-Game Credits – 1,100,000 CR
- Toyota GR Yaris with country specific Livery
- 30 Manufacturer / Partner Avatars
- The Music of Gran Turismo Official Soundtrack
- Toyota Castrol TOM’S Supra
- Mazda RX-VISION GT3 Concept (Stealth)
- Porsche 917K Living Legend
Gran Turismo 7 is scheduled to release on March 4, 2022 for the PS4 and PS5.