Blizzard has announced that Rise of the Naga, the first-ever Hearthstone Battlegrounds season will be coming on May 10, 2022.
This upcoming update will include a Battlegrounds Rating reset, a new Hero, and a brand new minion type, the Naga.
Hearthstone Battlegrounds ‘Rise of the Naga’ Update
New minion type – Naga
- 16 new Naga minions
- A spell-based minion type, Naga tend to either give spells or gain power when spells are played.
New keyword – Spellcraft
- Minions with the Spellcraft keyword grant a temporary spell each turn.
- Spellcraft spells leave your hand at the end of your turn – if you don’t use them, you lose them.
- Spellcraft effects only last until your next Recruit phase.
- If your hand is full, Spellcraft spells will “wait” until there is a free space in your hand, instead of getting destroyed or being delayed a turn.
For a full list of updates coming when the season hits, you can check out the official Hearthstone blog post HERE.