EA and Respawn Entertainment have announced that an incoming Patch for the PS5 and Xbox Series versions of Star Wars Jedi: Survivor will be implemented, aiming to fix multiple performance issues and bugs. The PC version update is scheduled to launch later this week.
The full patch notes can be seen below:
- (PC only) Updated occlusion behavior for raytracing, reducing idle time stalls.
- (PC only) Updated streaming budgets that will help alleviate traversal hitching.
- (PC only) Performance improvements for some VFX. (Coming soon to console)
- (PC only) Updated data handling when toggling raytracing, improving non-raytraced performance.
- (PS5 only) Fixed an HDR value mismatch that would cause HDR setups to display incorrectly for PS5 users.
- Fixed various save state errors.
- Fixed a streaming issue that causes some streaming scenarios to end on a black screen.
- Fixed an issue where one of the vents did not properly activate in Stone Spires.
- Audio fix for a narrative moment where music was behaving incorrectly.
- Fixed lightsaber marks not displaying correctly in some scenarios.
- Fixed a scenario where the player could enter a progression blocked state in the Lucrehulk.
- Fixed an elevator to prevent the player from falling through it and entering a progression blocked state.
- Fixed a bug where Rayvis would become unbeatable.
- Fixed a severe animation issue that would break a late game narrative sequence.
- Fixed a collision bug where players can get stuck inside a Meditation Chamber.
- Added a note explaining that some of BD-1’s abilities are not available while in combat.
- Improved text scrolling.
- Minor text translation fixes.
- Various crash fixes.
The developers have also shared that they are looking into the following issues in Star Wars Jedi: Survivor and will be fixing them for future patches:
- (PC only) Improving performance on newer i7 and i9 CPUs that have efficiency cores.
- (PC only) General performance improvements to improve both CPU and GPU utilization while reducing idle time, both with and without raytracing.
- (PC only) Improving some hitching which can be attributed to streaming raytracing data, assets, and a gap in our prebuilt shaders.
- Various bug fixes.
- And more!
More fixes and updates for Star Wars Jedi: Survivor are being lined up to provide players with the best version of the game at the soonest possible time.
Star Wars Jedi: Survivor is now available for PS5, Xbox Series, and PC.