Nuverse has announced that Ragnarok X: Next Generation will be giving the brave adventurers of Midgard an opportunity to rise to even higher levels of greatness with the launch of the new 3rd Class System.
Ragnarok X: Next Generation 3rd Classes
The new update for Ragnarok X will include 6 new classes, each with new weapons, armor, and skills to enhance each of their specialized playstyles.
The full list of 3rd classes includes:
- Ranger: A master of archery and traps, the Ranger excels at destroying enemies’ armor with their range of elemental traps, and then finishing them off with their powerful archery skills. Rangers can also enter a special state called ‘Precise Shooting’, which significantly increases their damage at the cost of attack speed, allowing them to quickly take down tough opponents in a handful of shots. They also have access to the awesome Warg mount, sure to be the envy of every other adventurer.
- Warlock: Wielders of ruinous elemental magic. Warlocks have access to devastating spells that dwarf the power of the High Wizard. From lightning storms that track targets to explosive freezing magic, the Warlock uses their unique “Elemental Orbs” mechanic to combine the powers of various elements to wipe the battlefield clean of foes all at once.
- Archbishop: The ultimate embodiment of the Priest class, the Archbishop is a powerhouse of support and healing magic, able to bring entire parties back from the brink of death to continue the fight stronger than ever before. They are far from defenseless, however, with powerful Holy spells such as Ascalon ensuring that they can deal just as much damage as they can heal.
- Rune Knight: Striding into battle atop fierce Ferus mounts, the Rune Knight combines powerful attacking skills with unmatched durability, punishing any enemy that hopes to stand against their onslaught. With their ability to grant debuffs with their Dark Flame Sword, the Rune Knight is adept at overpowering their enemies through sheer attrition and strength.
- Guillotine Cross: Having mastered the forbidden arts of assassination and poisoning, the Guillotine Cross delivers deadly strikes from the shadows, ending their opponents before they even know what hit them. Don’t think that their preference for stealth means that they are defenseless in combat, as their advanced skills allow them to occasionally block any physical attacks against them, completely negating the damage, before delivering a killing blow of their own.
- Mechanic: There’s nothing quite like riding into battle in your very own giant mech suit, and the Mechanic class lets you do just that! Not only do these awesome robot suits give the Mechanic superb defenses, they can also eviscerate enemies with their Vulkan Arm (when in Attack Mode), or otherwise provide their allies with useful buffs with the Support Mode, giving them excellent versatility as well. No matter what situation you find yourself in, you can count on the Mechanic to have exactly the tools for the task.
To access these, players will need to be level 70 and above and accept a quest over at Glast Heim Churchyard and complete three tests.
Alongside this update, a new Lv. 100 Al De Baran map will also be introduced, which will feature the famous Clock Tower from the original game.
Win amazing prizes!
To add even more excitement to this much-anticipated Ragnarok X update, there will also be a special giveaway event, with plenty of exciting gifts including an iPhone 13 Pro Max, $100 Razer Bonus Gold, and Rare Mount Cards to name a few!
Simply join up with friends, form a party and complete the event quests. Returning Ragnarok X players can also enjoy 10x free draws for free, so there’s no better time to come back to Midgard! Join the Ragnarok X community today on iOS and Android.
Learn more about the update on the Ragnarok X official website.