Microsoft has announced the latest batch of games that will be joining Xbox Game Pass and it will be headlined by Eiyuden Chronicle: Rising, Citizen Sleeper, and Trek To Yomi.
While there is an obvious lack of “Big” game on the list, the lineup consists of a number of day one releases that are fantastic additions to anyone’s library. Eiyuden Chronicle: Rising is the companion app for the highly-anticipated RPG that’s touted as the Suikoden spiritual successor slated for next year, while Trek to Yomi is a cinematic experience you might not want to miss.
Xbox Game Pass May 2022
- Loot River (Cloud, Console, and PC) ID@Xbox
- Trek to Yomi (Cloud, Console, and PC) ID@Xbox – May 5
- Citizen Sleeper (Cloud, Console, and PC) ID@Xbox – May 5
- Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair Anniversary Edition (Cloud, Console, and PC) – May 10
- Eiyuden Chronicle: Rising (Cloud, Console, and PC) – May 10
- This War of Mine: Final Cut (Cloud, Console, and PC) ID@Xbox – May 10
- NHL 22 (Console) EA Play – May 12
Are you excited about the next batch of games being added this month?