Apex Legends Mobile Coming To The Philippines Next Week
Respawn Entertainment has announced that after the closed beta tests last year, Apex Legends Mobile will finally be having its limited regional launch next week in 10 countries, including the Philippines.
During this phase, Respawn will continue working on the game prior to its full launch so this limited release aims to provide the team with more feedback to further improve the quality of the game.
Apex Legends Mobile Participating List Of Countries
For the full list of participating countries, see below
- New Zealand
Apex Legends Mobile FAQ:
Respawn has also published a list of FAQ’s for the upcoming launch, which you can see below:
What Legends/content will be included in the Apex Legends Mobile limited regional launch?
- During limited regional launch, we will have a select number of exciting systems and features available for testing. Players will be able to play as Bloodhound, Gibraltar, Lifeline, Wraith, Bangalore, Octane, Mirage, Pathfinder, and Caustic. We’ll offer more systems and content for the game’s global launch. More to come!
When will this game be available more broadly?
- We’ll be sharing updates on global launch once we’ve made informed decisions coming out of the limited regional launch. If you’re in one of the participating test countries, pre-registration is now open. We’re still actively testing the app around the world and we can’t wait for more players to join the fun at launch!
Will Apex Legends mobile feature cross-play with console?
- No; Apex Legends Mobile is being built specifically for mobile, so it won’t feature cross-play with the console or PC versions of Apex Legends.
Which digital storefronts will feature the game?
- In our upcoming test, the game will be available on both Google Play Store and Apple App Store. Please note that the game should not be sideloaded through a third party site or direct APK download.
Which phones is Apex Legends Mobile optimized for?
- The Apex Legends Mobile is currently still in development and being optimized to run on a variety of devices. Notably, devices not supported during the limited region test are iOS devices with less than 2GB RAM and Android devices with less than 3GB RAM. We will be able to support Android devices with 2GB RAM from the following brands – Vivo, Oppo, Huawei, Motorola, Samsung, Lenovo, Xiaomi.
Apex Legends Mobile Minimum Device Requirements
- Android 8.1
- Open GL 3.0 or higher
- 3 GB free space
- At least 3 GB RAM
- Screens size: N/L/XL
- iPhone 6S or later
- OS version: 10.0 or later
- CPU: A9
- 3 GB free space
- At least 2GB RAM
Will you be playing the game when it releases next week?