As initially announced back in September of last year, Blizzard Entertainment has since outlined the schedule and details of the upcoming fully online event called BlizzConline.
Taking place on February 19-20 (20-21 in local time), BlizzConline will span 2 days and will be filled with news and updates from our favorite games like Diablo, Overwatch, Starcraft, and much more. Best thing about it? BlizzConline 2021 will be free for everybody to enjoy!
Day 1 will be host to all of these updates across six channels that will showcase a three-hour deep-dive into each these games. Day 2 will be a community centered showcase, featuring Q&A sessions and cosplay exhibitions.
Blizzard will also be commemorating its 30th anniversary with The Celebration Collection, which contain various in-game items for your favorite titles.
Check out the packages below, which you can get through here:
Essentials Pack ($19.99 or around PHP1,000)
- Moon-Touched Netherwhelp pet for World of Warcraft
- Tracer-exclusive OSV-03 Rogue mount with Tracer Hero in Heroes of the Storm
- 30th Anniversary Overwatch player icon and spray (coming soon) plus 5 Loot Boxes
- A set of StarCraft II and StarCraft: Remastered portraits commemorating three decades of Blizzard (coming soon)
- 10 Madness at the Darkmoon Faire card packs for Hearthstone
- A pet and portrait for Diablo III (coming soon)
Heroic Pack ($39.99 or around PHP2,000)
- Everything in the essentials pack
- Snowstorm mount for World of Warcraft
- Raynhardt (legendary) in Overwatch (coming soon)
- Random Madness at the Darkmoon Faire Legendary card in Hearthstone
- Diablo III wings (coming soon)
Epic Pack ($59.99 or around PHP3,000)
- Everything in the Heroic Pack
- 30 days of World of Warcraft game time
- 5 Golden Madness at the Darkmoon Faire card packs in Hearthstone
- 3 Golden Loot Boxes for Overwatch
- Diablo III Helm Transmog Items (coming soon)
Looking forward to any news from the event? Maybe some updates on Diablo Immortal or even Diablo IV? How about Overwatch 2? Let us know in the comments below!