Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War is coming on November 13 and to prepare yourselves and your storage space, Activision has announced pre-loading and file size details for the game and as expected, it is huge.
Below is a breakdown of when pre-loading begins on all platforms:
- PlayStation 4: Pre-loading will be available on November 6th at 1 PM (GMT +8).
- Xbox One: Pre-loading will be available on November 6th at 1 PM (GMT +8) .
- PC: Pre-loading will be available on November 11th at 2 AM (GMT +8) .
- Next Generation Consoles: Pre-loading will be available on their respective launch dates.
Now, for players to be able to start pre-loading, you’ll need to free up space in your drives, with each console needing at least 90gb:
- PlayStation 4: 95GB
- PlayStation 5: 133GB
- Xbox One: 93GB
- Xbox Series X|S: 136GB
- PC: 35GB (Multiplayer Only) / 82GB (Full Game) / 125GB (Full Game on Ultra Graphics)
- Additional storage space may be required for mandatory game updates.
While it is relatively smaller than the current iteration of the game which does not fit on a 250GB SSD, these file sizes are still huge, especially with the next-gen versions coming in at nearly 1/6 of the total storage capacity.