Square Enix has announced that Chrono Cross: The Radical Dreamers Edition will be getting a physical edition release for the Nintendo Switch on April 26.
The release is set to include multiple language support, including Japanese, English, Spanish, French, German and Italian. The game is scheduled to release digitally on April 7 but if you prefer a physical copy to add to your collection, then waiting a couple of weeks should not be a problem.
Check out the announcement below from the Square Enix Asia Facebook Page:
Related – Chrono Cross: The Radical Dreamers Edition gets a PS4 Theme
The Radical Dreamers Edition is a remaster that will feature various improvements such as:
- 3D models converted to HD
- Refined character illustrations
- Higher-quality background music
- Switch enemy encounters on or off
- Background filter feature
- Battle enhancement features to make combat easier
- Auto-battle function
- Switch between imitation pixel font and HD font
- Change screen resolution
The game will be available for the PS4, Xbox One, Switch, and PC on April 7, 2022.