Coffee Talk Episode 2: Hibiscus and Butterfly is a fun visual novel that allows you to live the barista life of your dreams while listening to the many stories and problems as you serve them a comforting drink.
Just like a bartender, the game offers you quite a number of ingredients to blend creative concoctions at the behest of your clients. As such, to avoid any guesswork, we’ve come up with a guide to answer all your ingredient-mixing questions for Coffee Talk Episode 2: Hibiscus and Butterfly!
This guide serves as a way for you to create drinks from the base ingredient to its extra ingredients. You can try it out in the Free Brew where you can create drinks to your hearts’ delight, and they’ll be included in your drink list on your phone app and be imprinted on your memory when a particular customer has a specific drink in mind.
Coffee Talk Episode 2: Hibiscus and Butterfly – Special Drink Guide
Coffee Drinks are the cornerstone of what makes a coffee shop great. They take the lion’s share of the menu and customers will come in expecting a good coffee drink. Moving away from the typical espresso and cappuccino, Coffee Talk Episode 2‘s barista takes it one step further by creating some unique blends Seattle has to offer.
- Bee’n Buzzy – Coffee, Honey, Milk
- Black Lemon – Coffee, Coffee, Lemon
- Black Magic – Coffee, Mint, Honey
- Caffé Latte – Coffee, Milk, Milk
- Cappuccino – Coffee, Coffee, Milk
- Cinnamon Latte – Coffee, Milk, Cinnamon
- Espresso – Coffee, Coffee, Coffee
- Gingerbread Coffee – Coffee, Ginger, Cinnamon
- Ginger Latte – Coffee, Ginger, Milk
- Jahe Tubruk – Coffee, Coffee, Ginger
- Jingle Bells – Coffee, Coffee, Cinnamon
- Queimada – Coffee, Honey, Lemon
- Sugar and Spice – Coffee, Honey, Cinnamon
- Sweet Coffee – Coffee, Coffee, Honey
Tea Drinks are the alternative to the caffeine concoctions of what Coffee Talk Episode 2 creates. It creates a soothing sensation to calm down some of the more aggressive species such as Banshees and Succubi, but also provides color and coziness to their lives.
- Gala Had – Tea, Milk, Ginger
- Masala Chai – Tea, Ginger, Cinnamon
- Midsummer Night’s Dream – Tea, Lemon, Honey
- Russian Tea – Tea, Lemon, Cinnamon
- Shai Adeni – Tea, Milk, Cinnamon
- Teh Tarik – Tea, Tea, Milk
Green Tea Drinks
Green Tea or Matcha Drinks are an alternative to the regular tea leaf by increasing the level of relaxation while providing a green color to the mix.
- Cough Syrup – Green Tea, Lemon, Honey
- “Detox” Tea – Green Tea, Ginger, Lemon
- “Five Stars!” – Green Tea, Honey, Milk
- Green Tea Latte – Green Tea, Milk, Milk
- Marrakech – Green Tea, Mint, Mint
- Matcha – Green Tea, Green Tea, Green Tea
- Shin Genmaicha – Green Tea, Green Tea, Ginger
- The Grinch – Green Tea, Ginger, Cinnamon
Chocolate Drinks are the alternative to the caffeinated group of drinkers without the actual sensation of what coffee and tea bring. Usually preferred by younger customers, chocolate drinks aren’t as sweet as one thinks they are.
- 299.792.458 – Chocolate, Honey, Ginger
- After Midnight – Chocolate, Honey, Mint
- Bitter Heart – Chocolate, Ginger, Cinnamon
- Chocobee Miruku – Chocolate, Honey, Milk
- Dark Chocolate – Chocolate, Chocolate, Chocolate
- Spanish Sahara – Chocolate, Milk, Ginger
- Spiced Lady – Chocolate, Milk, Cinnamon
Blue Pea Drinks
Blue Pea Drinks are a new addition to Coffee Talk Episode 2 that follow allow the lines of Green Tea, but create a blue tint that provides a unique look to the typical tea drinks that are served during rainy nights in Seattle.
- Aqua’s Tranquilitea – Blue Pea, Mint, Mint
- Blue Lightning – Blue Pea, Ginger, Ginger
- Blue Marshmallow – Blue Pea, Honey, Milk
- Butterfly Pea – Blue Pea, Blue Pea, Blue Pea
- Dreamin’ Blue – Blue Pea, Milk, Honey
- Flowerbed – Blue Pea, Honey, Mint
- Gala Tea – Blue Pea, Milk, Ginger
- Galaxy Mint-tea – Blue Pea, Mint, Lemon
Hibiscus Drinks are the other new addition to Coffee Talk Episode 2‘s list of drinks that provides a reddish tint to the typical tea leaf concoctions served. It provides a lively bright and warm sensation to brighten up customers’ moods during dreary rainy days.
- Berry-Blue Hibiscus “Pie” – Hibiscus, Honey, Mint
- Bissap – Hibiscus, Ginger, Lemon
- Hibiscus Tea – Hibiscus, Hibiscus, Hibiscus
- Pink Spice – Hibiscus, Milk, Cinnamon
- Sweetheart Latte – Hibiscus, Milk, Honey
- Teh Jahe Rosella – Hibiscus, Ginger, Honey
- Zobo – Hibiscus, Ginger, Ginger
Milk Drinks are also an option for those who dislike any level of caffeine being served to them. Don’t let its plain white exterior fool you, these concoctions can be as refreshing and as psychedelic as they get.
- Bedchamber – Milk, Cinnamon, Honey
- Le Menthol – Milk, Mint, Lemon
- Lemony Snippet – Milk, Honey, Lemon
- Milky Way – Milk, Honey, Mint
- STMJ – Milk, Ginger, Honey
Here you are, all the drinks you can create for Coffee Talk Episode 2! Feel free to unlock them for your achievements/trophies, and you’re also welcome to brew them at home, but it comes with the risk of not coming up the way you think it will. Just keep it safe, clean, and creative!
Coffee Talk Episode 2: Hibiscus and Butterfly is out on PS4, PS5, PC, Xbox One, Xbox Series X|S, and the Nintendo Switch.