THQ Nordic has announced that Destroy All Humans! 2: Reprobed will be coming to the PS5, Xbox Series, and PC on August 30, 2022. The game will retail for $39.99 (around PHP2,000) and will feature a 2-player split-screen co-op mode.
The upcoming release is a faithful remake of the most acclaimed entry in the fan-favorite franchise. The alien invader Crypto (138!) will unleash his large arsenal of weapons onto five huge open-world areas: Bay City, Albion, Takoshima, Tunguska, and the Moon!
Players will experience the swinging ‘60s in all its glory and deal with Hippies, the KGB, and many other threats. To roam quickly around the large areas, Crypto can use his jetpack; his hoverboard; and of course his flying saucer, equipped with a neat little arsenal of destruction of its own.
Watch – Destroy All Humans! 2: Reprobed Trailer
Here’s an overview of Destroy All Humans! 2: Reprobed:
Crypto is back with a license to probe. The alien invader returns, groovier than ever and now with genitals! Experience the swinging ‘60s in all its chemical-induced glory and take revenge on the KGB for blowing up your mothership. As you uncover the schemes of your enemies, you’ll have to form alliances with members of the very species you came to enslave.
– Show those hippies who’s boss using classic weapons and new technology like the Meteor Shower
– Explore 1960’s Mother Earth and unload your trusty saucer all over her fictional cities
– Defend a much larger, much more open world from those who seek to undermine your mission
– Hoover up humans from different countries and grind them up into DNA cocktails to upgrade your skills
– Invite a friend over for a twosome and enjoy the full story in local 2-player split screen co-op
Destroy All Humans! 2: Reprobed will be coming to the PS5, Xbox Series, and PC on August 30, 2022.