Tencent has been making a lot of moves in the gaming scene as of late, with the latest one being the creation of a new publishing brand that will be dedicated to bringing quality games to a global audience.
This new publishing label is called Level Infinite and will be based in Amsterdam and Singapore. The group will have an initial publishing slate that includes the following titles:
- Synced: Off Planet by NExT Studios (PC)
- Don’t Starve: Newhome (Mobile)
- Unnamed Title from Lightspeed & Quantum Studio
- Unnamed Title from TiMi Studio Group
- Titles from several third-party developers
- New content for fan favorites like Arena of Valor
But that’s not all. Their publishing lineup will also see the following titles added to their lineup from self-publishing studios, including:
- Warhammer: Vermintide 2 from Fatshark, live now on PC and consoles, as well as Warhammer 40,000: Darktide, coming to PC and consoles in 2022.
- Vampire: The Masquerade – Bloodhunt from Sharkmob, coming in 2022.
- GTFO from 10 Chambers, now in Early Access on Steam.
- Previously announced Metal: Hellsinger coming to PC and consoles in 2022, along with a new game from Funcom debuting at The Game Awards.
Tencent Games Global CEO Michelle Liu shares excitement for this effort, saying that “Level Infinite’s launch represents the next stage in Tencent Games’ evolution as a global publisher and trusted brand. We look forward to bringing gamers high-quality titles wherever and however they play,”
To know more about Level Infinite, you can follow them on the following channels – Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, and Youtube.