2K and Gearbox Software have officially announced that New Tales from the Borderlands will be coming to the PS4, PS5, Xbox One, Xbox Series, Switch, and PC via Steam and Epic Games Store on October 21, 2022.
New Tales from the Borderlands is a new standalone, choice-based interactive narrative adventure set in the Borderlands universe, and will immerse players in a deep and original story full of unexpected turns, heartwarming emotion, and classic Borderlands humor.
Pre-orders for New Tales from the Borderlands is now available and will reward players with the Adventure Capital Pack, featuring cosmetics for Anu, Octavio, and Fran, 10,000 in-game currency, and an in-game FL4K Vaultlander collectible.
Two editions of the game will be available for players:
- Standard Edition (Digital Only) for $39.99 (around PHP2,000)
- Deluxe Edition (Digital + Physical) for $49.99 (around PHP2,500), which also includes Tales from the Borderlands
Here are the key features that players can expect:
- THE UNDERDOG STORY OF THREE LOVABLE LOSERS – Decide the fates of altruistic scientist Anu, her ambitious, “streetwise” brother Octavio, and the fierce, frogurt-slinging Fran. With nothing left to lose and everything to gain, you’ll claw and con your way through this thrilling five-part story;
- AN EXTRAORDINARY CINEMATIC ADVENTURE – The Borderlands aren’t just home to Vault Hunters, psychos, and weapons-corp CEOs; they’re full of downtrodden, intrepid civilians just trying to get by. With a host of returning and fresh faces, this unforgettable tale is sure to delight fans new and old;
- YOUR CHOICES SHAPE THE OUTCOME – The decisions you make determine how your story ends in unexpected ways. Whether it’s Anu’s vision of a universe that markets more than weapons, Octavio’s dreams of fame and fortune, or Fran’s frosty plot for revenge, their success or failure depends on you.
New Tales from the Borderlands will be coming to the PS4, PS5, Xbox One, Xbox Series, Switch, and PC via Steam and Epic Games Store on October 21, 2022.