Riot Games has revealed details of all of the upcoming content, and we’re here to break it down for you.
VALORANT Agent Neon – Abilities
Filipino Agent, Neon, surges forward at shocking speeds, discharging bursts of bioelectric radiance as fast as her body generates it. She races ahead to catch enemies off guard, then strikes them down quicker than lightning.
Her abilities include the following:
- High Gear – INSTANTLY channel Neon’s power for increased speed. When charged, ALT FIRE to trigger an electric slide. Slide charge resets every two kills.
- Relay Bolt – INSTANTLY throw an energy bolt that bounces once. Upon hitting each surface, the bolt electrifies the ground below with a concussive blast.
- Fast Lane – FIRE two energy lines forward on the ground that extend a short distance or until they hit a surface. The lines rise into walls of static electricity that block vision and damage enemies passing through them.
- OVERDRIVE – Unleash Neon’s full power and speed for a short duration. FIRE to channel the power into a deadly lightning beam with high movement accuracy. The duration resets on each kill.
Episode 4 Act 1 Battlepass
The VALORANT Episode 4 Act 1 Battlepass will cost 1,000 VP and will have the following highlights:
- Velocity Shorty w/ Variants (Free)
- Operation: Fracture Player Card (Free)
- Valentine’s Tactics Player Card (Free)
- Chicken Out Gun Buddy (Free)
- Lost Connection Spray (Free)
- Velocity Karambit w/ Variants (Paid)
- Schema Vandal (Paid)
- Velocity Phantom w/ Variants (Paid)
- Hydrodip Frenzy (Paid)
- Unstoppable // Sage Player Card (Paid)
- Be Mine Valentine’s Day Player Card series (Paid)
- Big Brain Gun Buddy (Paid)
- Nice One Spray (Paid)
Protocol 781-A Bundle
The Protocol 781-A bundle will be priced at 9,900 VP and will include the following:
- Personal Administrative Melee Unit (melee)
- Protocol 781-A Phantom
- Protocol 781-A Spectre
- Protocol 781-A Bulldog
- Protocol 781-A Sheriff
- Protocol 781-A Gun Buddy
- Protocol 781-A Card
- Protocol 781-A Spray
VALORANT Episode 4 Act 1 will go live on January 11, 2022.