Konami has announced that Yu-Gi-Oh! Cross Duel, the highly anticipated free-to-play four-player card game, is launching worldwide on the iOS App Store and Google Play on September 6, 2022.
Cross Duel fuses the Yu-Gi-Oh! trading card game with dynamic four-player battles, featuring an innovative style of gameplay that’s perfect for newcomers and longtime fans.
Here’s an overview of the game:
– Three modes including four-player versus, four-player co-op and single-player Dueling
– A new style of Dueling that’s highly intuitive, even for newcomers to the Yu-Gi-Oh! series
– Characters from seven Yu-Gi-Oh! animated series to partner with and face off against
– Incredible 3D rendering of Yu-Gi-Oh! monsters in awe-inspiring Summoning scenes
– Monster customization that let you freely assign Skills to your cards
– Automatically build and customize your Decks in a flash with innovative new functionality
Thanks to the massive number of pre-registrants, all players will be receiving 10 gacha draws worth of gems for a big boost when starting out.
Yu-Gi-Oh! Cross Duel is launching worldwide on the iOS App Store and Google Play on September 6, 2022.