Square Enix has released a new trailer for Crisis Core: Final Fantasy VII Reunion, and with it, revealed the resolution and frame rates of each platform it will be launching on.
The new trailer, entitled “More than a remaster,” showcases how the game has been upgraded to take advantage of modern hardware. It’s certainly a big change and will be an experience to look out for as fans get their hands on the game when it launches on December 13, 2022.
Additionally, Square Enix has also revealed the resolution and frame rate numbers for the game. The full breakdown can be seen below:
- PS5 – 3840×2160, 60 fps
- PS4 Pro – 3840×2160, 30 fps
- PS4 – 1920×1080, 30 fps
- Xbox Series X – 3840×2160, 60 fps
- Xbox Series S – 1920×1080, 60 fps
- Xbox One X – 3840×2160, 30 fps
- Xbox One S – 1920×1080, 30 fps (to be patched to 60 fps)
- Xbox One – 1920×1080 resolution, 30 fps
- Switch (TV Mode) – 1280×720, 30 fps
- Switch (Handheld Mode) – 1280×720, 30 fps
- PC (Steam) – Display-dependent resolution at 30 / 60 / 120 fps
Crisis Core: Final Fantasy VII Reunion is launching on December 13, 2022, for the PS4, PS5, Xbox One, Xbox Series, Switch, and PC.