Enjoying Ghost of Tsushima: Legends? Hate those tethered and attuned enemies with a passion? The game is about to get tougher as the culmination of the Legends storyline, which is the “Tale of Iyo” Raid, will be available on October 30.
The announcement comes by way of Sucker Punch’s social media accounts, confirming that the Raid will be the toughest challenge for the game yet, and will require intense coordination and teamplay from all members. As such, no matchmaking will be imposed, and you’ll need to bump up your KI Level to 100 in order to survive.
Along with this, there will be story and survival weekly challenges that will provide max-level gear to help get you dressed up in preparation for the Raid. Be warned, the weekly challenges are set at nightmare difficulty, so your teamwork and skills will be put to the test.
An update to the game will be available today and will fix some very irritating issues, like those error popups. You can see a full list of the fixes below:
- Resolved a bug causing frequent Network Error pop-ups
- Resolved a bug preventing the Platinum Trophy armor dye from appearing in New Game+
- Resolved a bug that caused some users to become stuck in the Legends tutorial
- Added support for PlayStation™ Network “Players Met” functionality to Legends
- Various bug and crash fixes