Monster Hunter Rise, initially a Switch exclusive release, will be headed to the PC via Steam on January 12, 2022 and will include all additional content from the Switch version up to November. The PC version will enjoy related enhancements such as 4K support, numerous graphical options, optimized keyboard and mouse controls, along with voice chat and ultrawide support.
Players wanting to try it out before making their mind up can do so on October 14, when a demo will be available on Steam.
Monster Hunter Rise PC System Requirements
Minimum (1080p / 30fps)
- Windows10 (64-BIT required)
- Intel CoreTM i3-4130 or CoreTM i5-3470 or AMD FXTM-6100
- 8 GB RAM
- NVIDIA GeForce GT 1030 (DDR4) or AMD RadeonTM RX 550
- 23 GB available space
- Version 12
- The above specs support 1080p/30fps with graphics settings at “Low”.
Recommended (1080p / 30fps)
- Windows10 (64-BIT Required)
- Intel Core i5-4460 or AMD FX-8300
- 8GB RAM
- NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 (VRAM 3GB) or AMD Radeon RX 570 (VRAM 4GB)
- 23GB available space
- Version 12
- These specs allow for the game to be played in 1080p/30fps with graphics settings at “Average”
Along with all of this information, Capcom has also announced that 2 more collabs will be making its way to Monster Hunter Rise – A Ghosts n Goblins collab on October 29 and with Sonic the Hedgehog in November.
Monster Hunter Rise: Sunbreak will also see the return of Shogun Ceanataur along with the debut of the expansion flagship monster, Malzeno
Are you looking forward to all of the updates for Monster Hunter Rise?