After a number of Assassin’s Creed Valhalla leaks over the past few days, it seems that whatever is going to be announced during Ubisoft Forward is being leaked out ahead of time, including a new Far Cry game.
A photo posted by news site Nmia Gaming shows a Far Cry 6 page popup out of nowhere on the PlayStation Hong Kong / Taiwan store, which you can see below:
Nibel also has information on the leak, saying that you can upgrade to the PS5 version for free.
Based on the information, we know the following:
- PlayStation 4 owners of the game can upgrade to PlayStation 5 for free.
- Pre-ordering will get you a ‘Discos Locos’ weapon and a skin for Chorizo.
- Yara is the setting of the latest game, a ‘tropical paradise frozen in time’.
- Anton Castillo and his son Diego are the ruling force of Yara.
- The game will launch on February 18, 2021
Also confirmed as the antagonist is Giancarlo Esposito, better known on his roles in Breaking Bad, Better Call Saul, and The Mandalorian.
Ubisoft Forward will happen on on July 12 (July 13 3AM Philippine time) and we might be seeing an official Far Cry 6 announcement during the stream among other reveals.