Been playing Genshin Impact? No? Well you should! It’s a great game, it’s free, and has a supremely talented voice acting cast. Coming this November 11, the version 1.1 content update will go live across all platforms and with it, new quests, a new event, and new characters to waste your primogems on. Genshin Impact will also be playable on the PlayStation 5 via backwards compatibility with improved visuals and faster loading times.
The new additions to version 1.1 are as follows:
- 4 New Characters – Childe (5 star hydro archer), Zhongli (5 star geo polearm), Xinyan and Diona (4 star)
- New Quests – will include the finale of the Liyue chapter and more character specific side quests
- Seasonal Event ‘Unreconciled Stars’ – a two week event “which calls on all players to fight back against a sudden and terrible catastrophe facing Teyvat” that will offer various rewards including the 4 star character Fischl.
- Reputation System – build reputation with the cities in the game and claim region-exclusive rewards
- New Items – Portable waypoint, portable stove, treasure compass, oculus resonance stones which will mark nearby Anemoculi and Geoculi, and a Wind Catcher item which stores anemograna.
- Monster Cameo – A new special character called the Forrest Hilichurl will be added “as an in-game cameo of our company president, Forrest Liu, in hilichurl form,”
Genshin Impact is now available for the PlayStation 4, PC, and mobile devices.