Following their reveal back in August which debuted with their pre-release single, K/DA is set to make their multi-game comeback on October 29 which includes a League of Legends skin line, personalization items in Legends of Runeterra and Teamfight Tactics, and even K/DA’s “All Out” EP.
In celebration of Worlds 2020, Seraphine will be available on the public beta environment starting October 13. Seraphine is the newest champion to hit the rift and along with the rest of the new K/DA “ALL OUT” skins, will be available starting October 29.
Check out the full list of K/DA content below:
- Seraphine the Starry-Eyed Songstress – Champion (Support/Mid)
- K/DA ALL OUT Seraphine – Ultimate Skin for 3250 RP (featuring three different forms to unlock once purchased based on her social media journey)
- K/DA ALL OUT Ahri – Epic Skin for 1350 RP
- K/DA ALL OUT Evelynn – Epic Skin for 1350 RP
- K/DA ALL OUT Akali – Epic Skin for 1350 RP
- K/DA ALL OUT Kai’Sa – Epic Skin for 1350 RP
- K/DA ALL OUT Kai’Sa Prestige Edition – Prestige Skin unlockable with 2000 Worlds Tokens
Legends of Runeterra players can participate in the K/DA ALL OUT Event where they can acquire a full set of epic spell cards inspired by K/DA ALL OUT Seraphine, Ahri, Evelynn, Akali, and Kai’Sa.
Teamfight Tactics players will be able to purchase new Little Legends variants for Featherknight, Hushtail, Squink, Furyhorn, Lightcharger, in two variants inspired by K/DA’s original and the new ALL OUT skins and EP.