If you’re one of the millions of players currently enjoying Fall Guys, you’ll be glad to know that there’s a new update incoming that is bringing back a fan-favorite level called Jump Showdown.
Announced by Fall Guys developers Mediatonic, the update will be coming in today and will include not only the new level, but more fixes to the game as well.
Other patch notes include:
- Lowered the weighting for Royal Fumble to add more final round variation
- Fixed crash at launch with certain regional calendars set in the operating system
- Improved messaging for matchmaking and server errors
- Fixed physics behaving erratically at high framerate on levels like Tip Toe
- Fixed crown in Fall Mountain not being grabbable in rare situations
- Addressed some collisions in Block Party allowing players to bypass the blocks
- Fixed Parties sometimes failing due to too many requests
- Addressed some special characters causing display issues in player names
- Fixed Big Tease Achievement not unlocking in specific regions
- PC only – Fixed certain game controller models not being detected on PC
If you’re like me who HATES Royal Fumble, this update certainly brings good news!
Fall Guys is a huge hot topic these days, so much that various brands want in on some Fall Guys action, tweeting some skin concepts for the game that would look absolutely adorable!
Fall Guys: Ultimate Knockout is now available for PlayStation 4 (FREE via PlayStation Plus) and PC.